5 Żywiołów store during Covid-195 Żywiołów
Our internet store is active, but it’s far from truth to say that it is functioning normally in the face of the present pandemic. Due to safety reasons, we took some countermeasures to make sure that your orders get to you in the safest possible way.
At the beginning of March, we introduced within our company numerous safeguards against the present virus threat. Most of our team is working from home, and those whose responsibilities don’t allow for that are working within indicated sectors, thanks to which we limit the infection threat. At this moment the municipality where we operate has no cases of someone becoming sick, and our personnel is following the government’s guidelines and, whenever it’s possible, stays at home.
We also took steps to secure the safety of your parcels. How?
- We maintain the highest hygienic standards during the whole ordering process – we use protective gloves and disinfectants.
- We send out parcels only through DPD company. You can await an SMS from the courier with the information about a safe package delivery – there’s an option to leave the parcel at the concierge or reception desk, as well as contact the courier via phone to determine a safe delivery.
- The packages we receive from manufacturers are quarantined.
What kind of difficulties can you expect?
- Extension of the time of refund and complaint service –the packages we receive undergo quarantine.
- There’s no option to visit our warehouse.
What should you take into consideration in the face of the present epidemic?
- When you receive a parcel from the courier, collect it while wearing gloves and then put it into a home quarantine – e.g. leave it on a balcony or in a basement. If you don’t have any gloves, make sure to wash your hands after you receive a package (washing time should be no shorter than singing the “Toss a coin to your witcher” refrain twice).
- Remember that the virus remains on cardboard for up to 24 hours!
- The merchandise you receive in a package is safe – it comes either from the shelves of our warehouse or from the manufacturer’s stock.
If you have any questions, we are at your disposal at the email address [email protected] or by phone at 660 207 606.