LARPS (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
One of our company’s specialisations is larp organisation. What is larp?
Imagine you have some kind of a machine that enables you to be transferred into any book, movie or historical period – and you can become its main hero.
It’s a type of entertainment that resembles improvised theatre – the participants receive roles to play and act out scenes together that create a larger plot. It’s aimed at any age group and has been growing in popularity for years. Why is it worth taking part in larps?
- It’s a type of entertainment based on social interaction that has a positive influence on the players;
- It gives you an opportunity to experience an unforgettable adventure in a world different from ours (for example, a world that you know from your favourite game or book);
- They represent a wide variety of types of gameplay, everyone will find something for themselves (from small larps telling a story about turbulent relationships within a group of friends, to enormous battle larps);
- They are a gateway to an interesting community and other related hobbies;
- They are simply an interesting and unique way of spending your free time!
According to your wishes, our designers can come up with any kind of larp. There are many different games of that kind in our portfolio:
- Smaller games created as a form of group integration, based on recognizable tropes and scenarios (e.g. a zombie attack);
- Battle larp – a type of larp that focuses mostly on epic skirmishes between smaller or bigger units of soldiers and the realities of an army camp life, and pays less attention to a multi-layered plot or complex relations between characters (though, of course, there are exceptions to that rule). A flagship example of such a larp was Battle Quest, organised by us and set in the extremely popular Warhammer Fantasy universe.
- Larps based on a popular brand that attract both the fans, as well as the people who are only starting their adventure with the hobby. The best example is Witcher School, a larp set in the Witcher universe, which we organise with CD Projekt Red’s consent.
SCENOGRAPHY AND PROPS (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
You are organizing an event, but it’s hard to find a suitable location? Or maybe you need interesting props that would make, for example, your product’s commercial more attractive? Our scenographers are at your disposal, and our storage room is full of different kinds of items!
Thanks to years of experience and an artistic vision, our specialist will turn an abandoned warehouse into a grim, medieval dungeon, and they will add some visual depth and style to an exhibition stand during a trade fair. We also have an extensive database of locations throughout the whole Poland, which can be used, for example, to make films or music videos.
Our comprehensive offer gives the following options:
- Preparation of a location’s decoration according to the ordering party’s vision.
- Props to rent from our wide range.
- Help in finding a location that would fulfil the requirements of the intended goal.
- Rental of our specialist’s skills for a longer period of time to design and maintain a decoration.
- Rental of smaller and larger elements of scenography or creating them from scratch and according to an order.
MAKEUP AND COSTUMES (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
There are situations when the clothes do make the man. A great makeup and well-fitted outfit can do wonders, and when we’re talking about organising a themed event – they are the foundation of its success!
In our warehouse you will find a wide assortment of costumes – both historical, as well as those that fit a fantasy or horror genre. Regardless of the occasion, we will find something that will meet your expectations!
Apart from costumes, we also offer our specialists’ characterisation skills – they are true artist in their trade. Through their magic they are able to make a twenty-year-old girl look like an old woman or conjure up a bushy beard on a clean-shaven face. Creating a colourful tattoo or a realistic scar is also not a problem!
Thanks to our offer you can:
- Rent out a costume or a set of costumes.
- Hire specialists, who will design costumes and makeup for an event’s crew.
- Hire specialist who will do your makeup on-site.
FILM (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
We have been fascinated with the magic of cinema for a long time, and now thanks to our experience and available tools we can help with harnessing it. We know how important as a marketing tool a film is, and thanks to us you can realize exactly what you need. Our offer gives an option of providing individual elements of production, as well as of realization of a whole project.
Amongst other features, we offer:
- Providing a technical assistance of proven film-makers, photographers, technicians etc.
- Hiring and coordination of extras.
- An access to a wardrobe, props and scenography elements.
- Services of our makeup and scenography specialists.
- Access to our wide database of locations (from abandoned factories to castles).
PRACTICAL JOKES (SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Practical jokes are a unique idea for a gift and an opportunity to give your close ones a chance to experience an unforgettable adventure. The movies ‘The Best Offer’, ‘The Sting’ or ‘The Game’ are only an inspiration, but will clearly show you the possibilities.
So what’s the idea? The main hero of our event takes part in a specially designed scenario – they can influence its course, interact with the actors and experience thrilling turns of events. The most important aspect of the game is the fact that… the main hero has no idea that everything happening is make-believe. That unawareness is crucial for the practical joke to achieve its goal – which is providing unforgettable emotions!
By choosing our offer you will get access to:
- One of the many intriguing scenarios, which will be adjusted according to your guidelines (from a treasure hunt to a spy affair) – you can supervise the whole event or leave its coordination to our specialists.
- A team of experienced actors and extras, who will carry out the whole game in a believable manner.
- • A location of your choice that we will prepare for the event.